You are here
On the shores of Lake Annecy, the garden of Europe is a popular place to stroll. It is also a historic site used since the Middle Ages for many uses. Religious property until the Revolution, it is now a privileged space.
- Address : Quai Napoléon III 74000
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://musees.annecy.fr/Patrimoines
Opening periods and fees
All year round, daily.
Free of charge.
- Opening hours:
- This building can be visited
- Services: Pets welcome / Tour free of charge
- In the direct vicinity : Lake view / Mountain view / Town location / Lake 5 km away
GPS coordinates :
- Latitude : 45.898443
- Longitude : 6.130881