Just two minutes walk from Annecy Museum-Castle. An introductory presentation to animation film, CITIA EXPOSITION presents the first steps in and the development of this art with the help of the animation film collection conserved at Annecy Museum-Castle.
- Address : Ancienne chapelle du Conservatoire d'Art et d'Histoire18 avenue du Trésum 74000
- Phone : 04 50 33 87 30 / 04 50 33 23 50 / 04 50 33 87 34
- Fax : 04 50 63 48 89
- E-mail : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://musees.annecy.fr/
Enriched with international loans, the exhibition leads us to the heart of the animated image creation process via a thematic circuit which presents the tools, original creations and the authors' universes.
Closed in January.
Approximate duration of the visit: 60 minutes
Opening periods and fees
From 01/02 to 31/12, daily.
Closed exceptionally on 24/12.
Free of charge.
- Opening hours:
- This building can be visited
- Services: Tour free of charge
- In the direct vicinity : Lake view / Mountain view / Town location / Close to a public transportation
GPS coordinates :
- Latitude : 45.894757
- Longitude : 6.129169
- Other information : Indoor / Bad weather alternative