On the shores of Lake Annecy, the garden of Europe is a popular place to stroll. It is also a historic site used since the Middle Ages for many uses. Religious property until the Revolution, it is now a privileged space.
- Address : Place de l'hôtel-de-ville 74000
- Phone : 04 50 33 87 30
- Fax : 04 50 63 48 89
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Website: http://musees.annecy.fr/
Opening periods and fees
Throughout the year : open daily.
Free of charge
- Opening hours:
- This building can be visited
- Services: Pets welcome / Tour free of charge
- In the direct vicinity : Lake view / Mountain view / Town location / Lake 5 km away
GPS coordinates :
- Latitude : 45.898969
- Longitude : 6.131401