You are here
The Regional Observatory of Alpine Lakes in Annecy Castle is a homogeneous complex of 700 m2 of exhibitions inviting visitors to discover the complex, fragile and coveted environments that are the lakes of the French Alps.
- Address : Château d'Annecy Musée lacs et montagnesPlace du Château 74000
- Phone : 04 85 46 76 70
- Website: http://musees.annecy.fr/Ressources-en-ligne
Approximate duration of the visit: 30 minutes
Opening periods and fees
Every day throughout the year.
Closed on Tuesday.
Adult: 5.60 €
Child: 3 €
Group adults: from 4.30 €.
- Opening hours:
- This building can be visited
- Documentation language(s): English / French / Italian
- In the direct vicinity : In centre of town / Lake view / Mountain view
GPS coordinates :
- Latitude : 45.897595
- Longitude : 6.125264
- Other information : Bad weather alternative